Terms & Conditions
It is important prior to registering your dog that you have read and understood all of the following terms and conditions expected by Doggy Day Care Cornwall, to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
During registration you will be expected to confirm that you accept the following:
To keep Doggy Day Care Cornwall a safe environment for your pet, all dogs and owners must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
Day Care and Home Boarding Terms and Conditions
The followings terms and conditions refer to the use of our dog day care and home dog boarding service, and are to ensure the safety and liability of your dog/s whilst using said service:
a) registering on our online booking system ProPet
b) enrolling a dog with Doggy Day Care Cornwall
c) using our dog day care and/or our boarding services
d) agreeing to a tour of our facilities, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions, including the payment and cancellation policy.
2. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made. Doggy Day Care Cornwall cannot be held responsible for keeping bookings open any longer than 24 hours without payment.
3. You are responsible for supplying a suitable secure fitted dog collar and lead for your dog’s time at Doggy Day Care Cornwall. Your dog must be put on said lead before exiting your vehicle in the car park and must remain so throughout the handover.
4. You must inform us of any aggressive behaviour your dog has shown towards people or other dogs. Including incidents that may occur after enrolment, you should contact us prior to future bookings to inform us in changes to your dogs behaviour and character. We cannot accept dogs with extreme behavioural problems.
5. Doggy Day Care Cornwall may terminate a service arrangement immediately if it is thought that your dog has behaved badly or aggressively towards people, other pets or property. You will be liable if your pet injures a third party or any Doggy Day Care Cornwall staff. We also reserve the right to terminate or postpone your service if you fail to adhere to arrival policies and agreed timings.
6. By using Doggy Day Care Cornwall, you acknowledge and understand that there are certain risks involved in participating in dog day care and boarding and in owning, training, caring for, handling and being in the presence of dogs, including but not limited to injuries to people, property and animals resulting from dog fights, dog bites to humans or other dogs and the transmission of disease.
7.If you need to drop off or collect your dog either before or after our opening hours an additional charge will apply and you’ll need to arrange this in advance.
8. We cannot accept bitches in season. If you think your bitch is coming into season please inform us immediately. We reserve the right to cancel your dog’s day care or boarding stay without notice.
9. An assessment is necessary for all dogs that wish to attend day care or home boarding. All dogs that attend must be good-natured, unaggressive, sociable, and have a good level of basic training.
10. Before attending all dogs must be vaccinated against the following: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo-virus, Parra influenza, Leptospirosis, Parasites and Infectious tracheobronchitis. Proof of current vaccinations will need to be provided prior to service starting.
11. Your dog must also be treated with a veterinary approved topical flea and worm treatment, we may ask for proof of this & dates of application.
12. When you register please upload a copy of your dog’s vaccination records to your online profile on our booking software. We will also expect to know the details to your local veterinary surgery where your pet is registered. We reserve the right to request proof of vaccinations at any time.
13. In the event your dog becomes ill, we will make every effort to contact you or your nominated contact. However, if we are unable to contact you, or if the situation is deemed time critical, your dog’s interests will become paramount and we will take your pet to our registered veterinary surgery for treatment. Any treatment given will be at the discretion of the vet, and payment will be your responsibility.
14. Should any dog show aggressive tendencies to people or other dogs, or become uncontrollable, you or your nominated emergency contact will be informed by phone in order to rectify the problem immediately. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to aggressive behaviour.
15. You accept that should we deem it necessary, staff may muzzle or crate your pet.
16. You agree to be responsible for any additional charges, including but not limited to, payment for damage caused, vet fees and any additional food required. These charges must be paid on collection of the dog.
17. Photography: During your dog’s stay they may be photographed, and these images may be used on the Doggy Day Care Cornwall’s website, social media outlets and printed literature as well as on the Natural Cornish Pet and Raw Dog Food Cornwall’s website, social media outlets and printed literature.
18. All photos taken remain the property of Doggy Day Care Cornwall.
19. You, the client, will indemnify Doggy Day Care Cornwall against any claims for loss or injury caused to either, Doggy Day Care Cornwall staff, Doggy Day Care Cornwall’s property or other clients’ dogs which are caused by your pet or as a result of breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or otherwise.
20. You recognise the risks associated with Doggy Day Care Cornwall transporting your dog to and from the property, to a vet or on any other walks or days out and you expressively relinquish any and all claims against representatives.
21. We accept no responsibility for damaged or lost collars, harnesses or accessories.
Day Care and Boarding Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Day care and boarding bookings must be paid for upfront. If payment has not been made our booking software automatically collects payments every Friday.
2. Once your booking request has been accepted payment must be made within 24 hours.
3. For non regular users bookings will not be confirmed until the payment is made and Doggy Day Care Cornwall will not reserve unpaid bookings for longer than 48 hours.
4. Payments are to be made via our third-party secure credit card company: Stripe via your online portal or by cash.
5. By adding a Debit or Credit Card to your account on our secure online booking portal ProPet, you are agreeing to have payments automatically taken, at any time, for confirmed day care and boarding bookings. For use of our services there must always be a valid and current Debit or Credit Card on the system.
6. If you collect your dog before the confirmed end date and time of their stay you will not receive a refund or partial refund.
7. Due to limited capacity payments are non-refundable.
8. Doggy Day Care Cornwall is not subject to Distance Selling Regulations. By paying your balance you are confirming your booking and therefore entering a legal contract with Doggy Day Care Cornwall subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Doggy Day Care Cornwall’s Facility Terms and Conditions
The followings terms and conditions refer to the use of the Doggy Day Care Cornwall facility which includes, but is not limited to the use of our shop, café, reception and picnic area. They are to ensure the safety and liability of you and your dog/s whilst visiting said facility:
1. All dog/s must be put on a secure lead before exiting your vehicle in the car park, and/or before arriving to our facility and they must remain on lead for the duration of your visit. This includes dogs within our picnic area.
2. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times, and must not be solely responsible for your dog/s during your visit.
3. All dog mess must be cleaned up in the dog bins provided. In case of an emergency poo bags can be bought from reception. Failure to clean up after your dog in the public spaces will result in a cancellation of service.
4. Please keep noise to a minimum. This is a natural, peaceful environment near a residential area so please be considerate of our neighbours. Excessive barking or shouting will result in a termination of service.
5. There is a strict no smoking policy throughout the facility, including in the outdoor areas. Alcohol is also not allowed anywhere in this facility.
6. For the security and safety of our guests there is no trespassing in unauthorised areas of the site. Areas are clearly marked and signposted. Trespassing will result in a cancellation of service.
7. Please do not bring your dog if they are sick, or have had recent surgery. Your dog will not be allowed in the facility if he/she is showing any signs of illness or infection such as: coughing, skin infections, parasite infections, sickness, diarrhoea, mucous discharge from eyes, ears, nose or genitalia.
8. CCTV is in operation throughout these facilities.
Secure Dog Park Terms and Conditions
The followings terms and conditions refer to the use of our secure on-site dog park, and are to ensure the safety and liability of your dog/s whilst using said facility:
1. By a) booking use of this dog park b) using the dog park c) taking a tour of the dog park and/or our facility, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions, including the payment and cancellation policy.
2. The field was designed for the use of dogs, and due to health and safety reasons under 16’s must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
3. You accept full responsibility for the behaviour of your dog/s, and any other dog/s which you choose to enter the facility with.
4. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury that occurs on our premises.
5. You are responsible for supplying a suitable secure dog collar and lead for use on the Doggy Day Care Cornwall facility. Your dog/s must be put on said lead before exiting your vehicle in the car park and must remain so until within the dog park, with the gates shut.
6. Your dog/s must also be placed on their lead before exiting the dog park.
7. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the dog park is completely secure, we cannot make any guarantees that your dog/s will not escape.
8. You dog/s must be supervised at all times.
9. All litter and/or dog poo must be cleared up during each session.
10. We wish to create a pleasant and happy experience for all of our guests, so if dog poo or litter is left in the park after your visit, you will forfeit all future use of the park.
11. CCTV is in operation throughout the park and the rest of our facilities.
12. Please ensure to exit the park when your session is up, to make way for new guests arriving.
Dog Park Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. The full cost of your session is to be paid online at the time of booking.
2. When booking direct you will be expected to pay with cash or card on arrival at the reception desk.
3. The flat rate fee for use of the park includes 3 dogs. There is an additional fee of £2.50 per additional dog.
4. There is a maximum of 5 dogs that may use the park in any one session. For bookings above this number please contact us directly on 01736 367123 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
6. If you are late to your pre-booked dog park session you will still be required to leave at the same time as has been pre-arranged, and you will not receive a refund, or partial refund.
7. If you leave the dog park before the end of your session you will not receive a refund or partial refund.
8. We do not take any responsibility if you are unable to use the dog park for any reason/s, including the weather.
9. Due to the limited availability of this service it is non-refundable.