The self-service secure dog park is perfect for times when you want to let your dog roam free without the worry of external factors such as roads, cliff tops and livestock. The park will be available on a timetable basis for private hire. Using this picturesque space is a great way to spend one-on-one time with your dog off-lead, knowing they are safe, secure and happy. You could even hire it out with some of your dog-loving friends for a group walk or picnic.
- It is important to us to maintain our peaceful environment so we stipulate that excessively loud or barky doggies are not suitable for the facility.
- If your dog poses a potential risk to humans or other dogs please contact us in advance of booking for us to ensure your needs are met.
Secure Dog Park Terms and Conditions
The followings terms and conditions refer to the use of our secure on-site dog park, and are to ensure the safety and liability of your dog/s whilst using said facility:
- By a) booking use of this dog park b) using the dog park c) taking a tour of the dog park and/or our facility, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions, including the payment and cancellation policy.
- The field was designed for the use of dogs, and due to health and safety reasons 16’s must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- You accept full responsibility for the behaviour of your dog/s, and any other dog/s which you choose to enter the facility with.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury that occurs on our premises.
- You are responsible for supplying a suitable secure dog collar and lead for use on the Doggy Day Care Cornwall facility. Your dog/s must be put on said lead before exiting your vehicle in the car park and must remain so until within the dog park, with both gates shut.
- Your dog/s must also be placed on their lead before exiting the dog park.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the dog park is completely secure, we cannot make any guarantees that your dog/s will not escape.
- Your dog/s must be supervised at all times.
- All litter and/or dog poo must be cleared up during each session.
- We wish to create a pleasant and happy experience for all of our guests, so if dog poo or litter is left in the park after your visit, you will forfeit all future use of the facility.
- CCTV is in use throughout the park and the rest of our facilities.
- Your booking commences at the time booked. Late arrival does not entitle you to additional time in the park. Please ensure you clear the park on time.
- Excessive noise will result in an immediate cancellation of service and future bookings.
Payment and Cancellations
- The full cost of your session is to be paid online at the time of booking.
- When booking direct you will be expected to pay with cash or card on arrival at the reception desk.
- The flat rate fee for use of the park includes up to 3 dogs. There is an additional fee of £2.50 per additional dog.
- There is a maximum of 6 people and 5 dogs that may use the park in any one session. For bookings above this number please contact us directly on 01736 367123 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Bookings can be cancelled by logging in to your account on the bookings page.
- If you are late to your pre-booked dog park session you will still be required to leave at the same time as has been pre-arranged, and you will not receive a refund, or partial refund.
- If you leave the dog park before the end of your session you will not receive a refund or partial refund.
- We do not take any responsibility if you are unable to use the dog park for any reason/s, including the weather.
- Due to the limited availability of this service refunds are only offered for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.